Monday, January 31, 2005

AeroModelling

Since i was getting a little bugged with the monotonous routine of my life, thought it would be a great idea to put my creativity to some use and build something. building an airplane was an obvious choice as it's lind of a passion and has been my desire for some tiime now.
Found this beautiful place in ulsoor which deals with all the things required for AeroModelling. it was perfect. So on saturday after we were done with work Rohan and me went to that store. Checked out the wood and the engine and everything else. But we decided its better we build a glider before we build the actual plane. So we picked up two pieces and decided to see who's would be better.
today we started making the glider at around 7:30 pm and it's done now( its 10:30 now). got to see if it actually flies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi santhos i wanna make a small plane and i wanna know the trick from you.
plz send me ur reply as soon as possible

2:06 AM  
Blogger Raju said...

great thing that u too r interested in aeromodelling. Can u suggest a plave in India where I can get a good petrol engine for my aeromodelling project?

11:59 PM  
Blogger Raju said...

Oops, please correct. I meant "a place in India"

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sagar, A friend of mine is an enthusaist and we were thinking of giving him something for his b'day connected with one of his passions which is aeromodelling. Please give me the address of this place in ulsoor, tahnks, priya

4:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi Santosh , i am also very passionate about aero modelling , would you pls. give me the addresses of inst. which are providing basic training.

please send me mail on girishgite@rediffmail.com

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home